Terms & Conditions
The document below is a list of terms and conditions for participating in the bootcamp
‘ANTIGRAVITY CLUB’ is a state-of-the-art, boutique fitness facility situated at Shailja Apartments, No.3, Ground Floor, Bandra, Nargis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050. It is owned by Azzura International (“the company”)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Neither the gym, its owners, staff/agents associated with the club will be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of property belonging to the members/participants or guests of the members/participants within the premises of the club.
- Neither the gym, its owners, staff/agents associated with the club will be held liable for any death or injuries occurring at the premises of the club or as a result of the usage of the club’s facilities.
- The Club may at any time close the Gym’s premises or any part thereof, without notice, in order to execute repairs, alterations, accommodate external events, re-decorations or otherwise, or to facilitate Club programmes and on certain holidays.
PHYSICAL CONDITION OF PARTICIPANTS
- The person represents that he/she is in good health and physical condition to participate in the workout and has voluntarily chosen to participate
- If the physical condition of a participant changes during the workout, he/she must let the trainer in-charge know of the situation at that point of time OR should speak with management after the session has ended
- We therefore strongly recommend that you independently fully educate yourself on the risks to you of high intensity exercises and consult with your doctor before prior to participating in any classes
- All participants are requested to arrive 5 minutes before the session begins, physically present and checked in prior to the session’s start time
- If the participant is more than 10 minutes late for the session, he/she must be aware that entry will be prohibited due to any disruption that could be caused
- Sessions or Packages are non-refundable, without exception
- Booked sessions/classes, which are not checked in will be released to a waitlist client 2 minutes before the class
- All sessions/classes must be pre-booked – Maximum occupancy per session is 9, bookings are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Session CHECK IN – It is mandatory for all participants to confirm he/she has personally checked in before each session. Please ask a member of staff to assist if any issues.
- All classes must be cancelled or rescheduled via the website or calling the contact number provided- 10 hours prior to the session or else it would be accounted for.
- We will not be held accountable for missed classes due to parking unavailability
PACKAGES POLICY & EXPIRY
- 1 MONTH PACKAGE – Expiry limit
- 1 SESSIONS/MONTH : Will expire within 7 days of purchase
- 4 SESSIONS/MONTH – Will expire within 14 days of purchase
- 8 SESSIONS/MONTH – Will expire within 28 days of purchase
FIRST TIMERS POLICY
- All first timers are requested to arrive 15 minutes before their session begins. Due to health and safety concerns, there would be an orientation prior to the session for all first timers
- If the first timer doesn’t arrive 15 minutes prior to the session, he/she would be forfeiting the session/class.
- Lockers are available subject to availability. The club takes no responsibility for any items, whether valuable or not placed inside the locker
- The club holds no guarantee that use of lockers will prevent theft or damage to your property
- Lockers are available to use only for participants during their session time period and must be cleared out before exiting the premises.
- All items left unattended inside will be given to the reception, to hold for 30 days. After which the club holds the right to dispose of the items
CLUB ATTENDANCE POLICY
- The Pre-Activity Questionnaire must be completed before entering any session the first time
- Access to the facility will be restricted under the influence of alcohol or narcotics
- The club reserves the right to use any individuals or group photograph for press or promotional purposes
- The club holds the right to refuse entry to a class or remove an individual from the class if he/she isn’t following the rules of the club
- Participants, Members and visitors of ANTIGRAVITY CLUB must at all times display mutual respect for each other
- All complaints must be communicated privately to a member of the ANTIGRAVITY management or via email to the management
- The Club’s hygiene and enjoyment of participants are at utmost importance to ANTIGRAVITY. We request everyone to maintain the hygiene of the premises for the sake of other members and the club.
- The Instructor holds the right to remove any participant(s) from the class if he/she is jeopardizing the conduction of the session or if the instructor feels that the participants inst complying with general safety rules of the club.
You agree that ANTIGRAVITY CLUB, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with ANTIGRAVITY CLUB or use of the Site and/or Club and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time.
ANTIGRAVITY CLUB may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site and/or Club, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof and/or Club may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that ANTIGRAVITY CLUB will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
ANTIGRAVITY CLUB does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site and reserves the right to
terminate access to the Site and remove all content submitted by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site and/or Club may be referred to appropriate law enforcement bodies. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that ANTIGRAVITY CLUB may have at law.